Giving feedback

We take great care to provide a professional, high-quality service. However, if for any reason something does go wrong, our Patient Services Team will be able to help. Feedback from patients is crucial in helping us provide the best quality care and service.

We would like to hear from you at any time with your concerns, suggestions or comments – favourable or otherwise.

Please share any compliments you may have about our service by contacting the Patient Services Team on This information will be shared with our colleagues.

Making a complaint

If you’re unhappy with the service you have received and wish to make a complaint, please contact our Patient Services Team in the first instance. Your complaint will be logged and investigated in line with our complaints policy – details on how we handle complaints are available on request. If appropriate, we will let you know the outcome of the investigation and any actions taken.

You can also make a complaint by writing to our Quality and Governance Department:

LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
Quality and Governance Department
Scimitar Park
Roydon Road
CM19 5GU

In the event that you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint please follow the instructions provided in our letter to request a further investigation, explaining why you are unhappy with the response you have received.

Your complaint and its initial investigation will then be reviewed, and the findings of the investigation will be communicated to you. If you continue to be dissatisfied with the result of our investigation, you can raise your concerns with the following organisations:

England and Wales OR Telephone 0345 015 4033

Scotland OR Telephone 0800 377 7330

Northern Ireland

Phone: RQIA’s Guidance Team (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm): 028 9536 1990, any calls received after 4pm will receive a callback within 24 hours from a member of the Guidance Team


Post: The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority, First Floor James House, 2-4 Cromac Avenue, Belfast, BT7 2JA

If you are not satisfied with the local resolution response from us, you can raise your concern/complaint with your local HSC trust. The trust will review your concern/complaint with the service provider and provide you with feedback from the provider to ensure the matter is satisfactorily resolved.For more information, visit the PCC’s website at:
If you remain dissatisfied following support from the HSC trust, you can then bring your concerns/complaint to the Northern Ireland Public Services Ombudsman (NIPSO). NIPSO will undertake an independent review of your concern/complaint and also review how the service and the trust have undertaken to resolve your matters of concern. Telephone: 0800 343 424. Email:

Contact us by phone

Call our Patient Services Team:

We are waiting to help Monday to Friday 8.00am–5.30pm

0345 2636 123 England and Wales

0345 2636 135 Northern Ireland and Scotland